Imagine having a moment in time captured inside your timepiece forever.
The limited edition OceanMoon III collection, draws inspiration from Australia’s rugged coastline and allows the wearer to combine a functional, timeless watch with a piece of the beautiful land.
Cove is a sheltered bay or a recess in the shoreline. The cove model uniquely features:
- A distinctive case in gunmetal grey
- black dial and an eye-catching orange natural rubber strap with deployant buckle
- Crown/Winder filled with genuine beach sand
- Second strap of the customer's choice - leather (brown or black) or recycled plastic (blue or khaki)
- Recycled Plastic strap
- Glow in the Dark (Super Luminova) hands and numerals
- Scratch-resistant, NANOCERAMTM glass
- Tide and Moon Phase indicators
As has always been the case with any Bausele timepiece, every OceanMoon has its own unique piece of Australia fitted as standard. With the name Bausele drawn from the brand mission statement of B
ments, the hollow crown (or winder) on each watch is filled with a distinctive Australian element. In the case of the new OceanMoon, genuine beach sand derives from locations depicted by each of the five different models.
Bausele supports sustainability and supplies a plastic strap constructed entirely from recycled PET soft drink bottles.
- 45mm case size, 15mm thickness, 22mm lugs, 200m water resistance, quartz movement, swiss made, tide and moon phase, NANOCERAM™ glass.
- Limited edition to 600 pieces, crown/winder filled with genuine beach sand, glow in the dark (Super Luminova) hands and numerals, scratch-resistant NANOCERAM™ glass, second trap with every order.