Imagine having a moment in time captured inside your timepiece forever.
The limited edition OceanMoon III collection, draws inspiration from Australia’s rugged coastline and allows the wearer to combine a functional, timeless watch with a piece of the beautiful land.
The drift refers to the constant movement of sand along the coastline caused by currents and their wave action. The drift model uniquely features:
- A stunning rose gold case
- Black dial and a black natural rubber strap with deployant buckle
- Crown/Winder filled with genuine beach sand
- Second strap of the customer's choice - leather (brown or black) or recycled plastic (blue or khaki)
- Recycled Plastic strap
- Glow in the Dark (Super Luminova) hands and numerals
- Scratch-resistant, NANOCERAMTM glass
- Tide and Moon Phase indicators
As has always been the case with any Bausele timepiece, every OceanMoon has its own unique piece of Australia fitted as standard. With the name Bausele drawn from the brand mission statement of Beyond AUStralian ELEments, the hollow crown (or winder) on each watch is filled with a distinctive Australian element. In the case of the new OceanMoon, genuine beach sand derives from locations depicted by each of the five different models.
Bausele supports sustainability and supplies a plastic strap constructed entirely from recycled PET soft drink bottles.