A spit occurs where sand collects, usually as a result of longshore drift, creating a protruding landform. The Spit model uniquely features:
- A stainless-steel case
- All new blue dial and a black natural rubber strap with deployant buckle
- Crown/Winder filled with genuine beach sand
- Second strap of the customer's choice - leather (brown or black) or recycled plastic (blue or khaki)
- Recycled Plastic strap
- Glow in the Dark (Super Luminova) hands and numerals
- Scratch-resistant, NANOCERAMTM glass
- Tide and Moon Phase indicators
As has always been the case with any Bausele timepiece, every OceanMoon has its own unique piece of Australia fitted as standard. With the name Bausele drawn from the brand mission statement of Beyond AUStralian ELEments, the hollow crown (or winder) on each watch is filled with a distinctive Australian element. In the case of the new OceanMoon, genuine beach sand derives from locations depicted by each of the five different models.
Bausele supports sustainability and supplies a plastic strap constructed entirely from recycled PET soft drink bottles.